The Town of Jacksonport is seeking applications for the part time position of Town Clerk/Treasurer. Average 20 hour work week. Salary plus meeting per-diems.
- A) Education: Associate degree in business, human resources, or accounting OR comparable work experience in one of these areas is required.
- B) Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License. Must be bondable.
- C) Experience:
- Three to five years of experience in financial management, budget preparation, accounting, personnel, or administration.
- Working knowledge of government budgeting, finance, public relations preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required. Working knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
A complete job description is available here: Job Duties – Clerk Treasurer
Please submit a current resume with a cover letter summarizing experience, along with the contact information for three work related references to:
Elissa Taylor, Town Clerk
Town of Jacksonport
3365 CTY V
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
The deadline for submitting your resume and cover letter is August 21st, 2017. Expected start date in the position would be October 1, 2017.